DescriptionEastern Indiana Anesthesiology!
- Seeking a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to join an established practice!
- Independent contractor arrangement
- Current group consists of 10 Anesthesiologists
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family oriented community of 40,000 and draw area of 150,000!
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports liberal arts college, university campus and community college!
- Array of shopping venues offering everything from unique local shops and boutiques to national retailers!
- Golf, water and youth sports and a plethora of other recreational activities!
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio!
- Diverse economic base with very reasonable cost of living and housing options!
- Easy access to an international airport and three major metro areas!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15151 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Trauma Surgery Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 10 days ago.
- Hematology/Oncology Services Needed for the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System- Fort Wayne Campus- Fort Wayne, IN posted 11 days ago.
- Temporary Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Pennsylvania posted about 1 month ago.
- Northern Illinois – Anesthesiology Opportunity $475,000+!! (17393 AA) posted 3 months ago.
- Waterfront University Town Outpatient Anesthesiology Opportunity (17355 LK) posted 3 months ago.
Eastern Indiana Anesthesiology! (15151 LH) admin