- Eastern Connecticut facility is seeking 1 Full-time & 1 Part-time emergency medicine (EM) physicians.
- Must be residency trained and ABEM BC/BE to work with a highly motivated and dynamic team of 17 skilled EPs and 13 experienced ED physician assistants in a well established and stable work environment.
- Work at two Hospitals on a predictable schedule with 3 physicians providing night shift coverage.
- The hospital emergency departments see a combined volume of 73K annual visits.
- Each ED has PA staffed fast-tracks, as well as generous physician and PA coverage arrangements.
- Both departments have bedside U/S in the ED and a fully paperless EMR (Allscripts ED).
- The Hospital is offering a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an uncapped productivity incentive as well as a separate quality incentive, which places our compensation package between the 88th and 97th percentile for salary based on CT MGMA data.
- Generous retirement plans plus money match and pension allow for the maximal $49,500 to be set aside for retirement pre-tax.
- Relocation or sign-on bonus is available.
- Located in beautiful Eastern Connecticut
- Newly renovated office suite is roughly 2500 square feet and is housed in a high traffic plaza.
- 450-bed not-for-profit health system that consists of two hospitals, a long-term care facility, two wellness centers and many other health-care partners.
- We provide comprehensive medical services to the residents of 19 towns in eastern Connecticut. Located very central to Hartford CT, excellent schools systems (ranked number 2 in the state) and ½ hour to Bradley International Airport, 1.5 hrs to Boston and 2 hours to New York.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 4577 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Alaska posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 4 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 4 days ago.
Eastern CT (PT or FT) Emergency Medicine Opportunities! (4577 LM) admin