· Eastern Connecticut facility is seeking 1 Full-time emergency medicine (EM) physicians.
· Must be residency trained and ABEM BC/BE to work with a highly motivated and dynamic team of 17 skilled EPs and 13 experienced ED physician assistants in a well established and stable work environment.
· Work at two Hospitals on a predictable schedule with 3 physicians providing night shift coverage.
· Hospital emergency departments see a combined volume of 73K annual visits. Each ED has PA staffed fast-tracks, as well as generous physician and PA coverage arrangements. Both departments have bedside U/S in the ED and a fully paperless EMR (Allscripts ED).
· Hospital is offering a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an uncapped productivity incentive as well as a separate quality incentive, which places our compensation package between the 88th and 97th percentile for salary based on CT MGMA data.
· Generous retirement plans plus money match and pension allow for the maximal $49,500 to be set aside for retirement pre-tax.
· Relocation or sign-on bonus is available.
· Located in beautiful Eastern Connecticut, this newly renovated office suite is roughly 2500 square feet and is housed in a high traffic plaza.
· We are a 450-bed not-for-profit health system that consists of two hospitals, a long-term care facility, two wellness centers and many other health-care partners.
· We provide comprehensive medical services to the residents of 19 towns in eastern Connecticut.
· We are located very central to Hartford CT, excellent schools systems (ranked number 2 in the state)
· ½ hour to Bradley International Airport, 1.5 hrs to Boston and 2 hours to New York.
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations
Representing Permanent & Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide
Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 4675 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Connecticut posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Upstate New York posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Alaska posted 1 day ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 3 days ago.
Eastern CT Emergency Medicine Opportunity! (4675 LM) admin