DescriptionDiverse Midwest Metro Position - Employed
- Work for one of the nation’s largest and most integrated health system
- 4 week schedule rotation for outpatient pulmonary clinic, ICU, and inpatient consults
- Potential for Pulmonary Rehab Director and/or participate in our Lung Cancer Program
- Sleep welcomed but not required
- Ability to do bronchoscopy with EBUS and ENB’s
- Guaranteed salary plus production bonus, relocation, sign-on bonus, PTO, APP supervision, CME dollars, and full benefits
- Retention Bonuses and training stipend available
- Cover 2 local hospitals (never on the same day) with Level II and III trauma
- Strong support from hospitalist, emergency department, and APP’s (in & outpatient)
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Metro area of multiple cities and 2 states with total population of 450,000 and int’l airport
- Physician-driven philosophy, patient-centered vision, and a “one team” approach
- Boat or fish along our scenic and historic Mississippi River and walk or bike miles of trails
- Diverse population, thriving economy, safe communities, and affordable housing options
- Local entertainment/activities to include arts, theater, music, wineries, breweries, gaming, and riverboat activities, and year-round festivals
- Local education options include private and public schools, universities and colleges
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Carlos MendozaGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4346Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14391 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
Diverse Midwest Metro Position - Employed (14391 CM) admin