DescriptionDetroit Suburbs Outpatient Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established, private practice!
- EEG & EMG are required
- Employed position
- Outpatient only; no call
- Potential opportunity for partnership
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Detroit boasts nationally-ranked suburban communities and a metro population of over 4 million!
- Sports-loving community with multiple professional sports teams and more public golf courses than any other state!
- Home to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and several world-class museums, theaters and galleries!
- Dynamic dining scene, serving everything from street food to Michelin Star restaurants!
- Multiple shopping venues offering everything from unique, local boutiques to major, national retailers!
- Regional lakes, rivers, parks and trails provide a plethora of outdoor recreational activities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16076 Loan Repayment Yes
- Up to $400K - Anchorage, AK Pediatric Gastroenterology! (16207 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Up to $375K - Anchorage, AK Pediatric Neurology! (16204 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Charlotte, NC – Outpatient Child Psychiatry! (16202 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 7 days ago.
Detroit Suburbs Outpatient Neurology! (16076 LH) admin