DescriptionDetroit Suburbs Outpatient Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established, private practice!
- EEG & EMG are required
- Employed position
- Outpatient only; no call
- Potential opportunity for partnership
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Detroit boasts nationally-ranked suburban communities and a metro population of over 4 million!
- Sports-loving community with multiple professional sports teams and more public golf courses than any other state!
- Home to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and several world-class museums, theaters and galleries!
- Dynamic dining scene, serving everything from street food to Michelin Star restaurants!
- Multiple shopping venues offering everything from unique, local boutiques to major, national retailers!
- Regional lakes, rivers, parks and trails provide a plethora of outdoor recreational activities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16076 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alabama posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Michigan posted 4 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Connecticut posted 4 days ago.
- West Virginia Primary Care! (16719 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- West Virginia Neurology! (16718 LH) posted 5 days ago.
Detroit Suburbs Outpatient Neurology! (16076 LH) admin