DescriptionDetroit Suburbs - Interventional Pain Management!
- Seeking a BC/BE Interventional Pain Management physician to join an established, private practice!
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship required
- Open to any physician specialty with IPM fellowship
- Employed position
- Outpatient only; no call
- State-of-the-art office with OEC 9900 C-Arms
- Potential opportunity for partnership
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Detroit boasts nationally-ranked suburban communities and a metro population of over 4 million!
- Sports-loving community with multiple professional sports teams and more public golf courses than any other state!
- Home to the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and several world-class museums, theaters and galleries!
- Dynamic dining scene, serving everything from street food to Michelin Star restaurants!
- Multiple shopping venues offering everything from unique, local boutiques to major, national retailers!
- Regional lakes, rivers, parks and trails provide a plethora of outdoor recreational activities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pain Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16077 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Arkansas posted 6 days ago.
- Interventional Radiology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Kentucky posted 6 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiology – 30 Minutes of Atlanta! (17106 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Indiana Interventional, Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiology! (17055 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Indiana Family Medicine -60K Sign On! (17058 LH) posted 18 days ago.
Detroit Suburbs - Interventional Pain Management! (16077 LH) admin