DescriptionDermatology Near Nashville!
- Join an existing and successful practice seeking BC/BE Dermatologist due to tremendous growth!
- Experience needed for this General Dermatology Position
- Cosmetics Optional
- Flexible scheduling – Option for a 4-day work week
- Choose to supervise Mid-levels for additional compensation
- Family oriented administration that believes in work/life balance
- Potential for leadership opportunities
- Highly competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign on bonus, relocation and student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice, tail coverage and excellent benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Nashville is a thriving city with a population of approximately 600,000 and metro population of over 1.9 million!
- Frommer’s and Travel & Leisure ranked Nashville as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017” based on culture, shopping, restaurants, nightlife and more!
- World-class orchestra and symphony, receiving several GRAMMY nominations and wins!
- Excellent school system and many affordable housing options in the city and surrounding communities make it a great place for families!
- Incredible recreational and sports opportunities available – something for everyone!
- No Personal State Income Tax!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16943 Loan Repayment Yes
- Dermatology-Employed (17204 CR) posted 15 days ago.
- Physician Assistant-Dermatology (17203 CR) posted 15 days ago.
- Nurse Practitioner-Dermatology (17202 CR) posted 15 days ago.
- Southeast Pulmonary/Critical Care (17209 AH) posted 24 days ago.
- Outpatient Only – Near Nashville (55 Min.) (17237 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Dermatology Near Nashville! (16943 LH) admin