DescriptionDermatology Near Flint, MI!
- Join an existing and successful practice seeking BC/BE Dermatologist due to tremendous growth!
- General Dermatology; Cosmetics Optional
- Flexible scheduling – Option for a 4-day work week
- Choose to supervise Mid-levels for additional compensation
- Family oriented administration that believes in work/life balance
- Potential for leadership opportunities
- Highly competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign on bonus, relocation and student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice, tail coverage and excellent benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Flint, Michigan is located at the intersection of 3 major state highways (I-75, I-69 and US 23) and is central to everything loved about Michigan!
- The Flint Institute of Arts (FIA) is the second largest art museum in the state!
- Flint has a strong tradition of celebrating its residents and those who support the community!
- The city hosts several annual events, attracting thousands of new visitors, including: Flint Jazz Festival, Back to the Bricks, and Crim Festival of Races!
- Seven colleges have a presence in Flint, MI, including Kettering University and University of Michigan Flint!
- The area also provides several Montessori, 9 elementary/ middle schools, 2 public high schools, 1 Catholic high school, several charters schools, as well as the Michigan School for the Deaf!
- The downtown area offers loft and apartment living, while the surrounding area includes suburban neighborhoods, waterfront homes and rural farmland!
- The Flint area is experiencing an exciting revitalization, urban landscape expansion and riverfront development which offers something for everyone!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16944 Loan Repayment Yes
- Employed Dermatology - Outside Detroit (17495 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Metro Dermatology in Upper Midwest Capitol (17315 AH) posted 3 months ago.
- Jacksonville, FL Dermatology – General &/or Pediatrics (17382 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Dermatology-Employed (17204 CR) posted 5 months ago.
- Physician Assistant-Dermatology (17203 CR) posted 5 months ago.
Dermatology Near Flint, MI! (16944 LH) admin