DescriptionDermatology in Central Illinois!
- Join an existing and successful practice seeking a BC/BE Dermatologists due to tremendous growth!
- General Dermatology Procedures; Cosmetics Optional
- Flexible scheduling – Option for a 4-day work week
- Choose to supervise Mid-levels for additional compensation
- Family oriented administration that believes in work/life balance
- Potential for leadership opportunities
- Highly competitive base salary, productivity bonus, sign on bonus, relocation and student loan repayment
- Paid malpractice, tail coverage and excellent benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in Central Illinois only 40 minutes of Springfield & with easy access to St Louis, Indianapolis & Chicago!
- A great place to live, work and play while being close enough with easy to commutes to larger metro areas to get anywhere in the world whenever you'd like!
- Home to a 2,900-acre lake, a newly revitalized downtown with locally owned restaurants and shopping, an active park district including a new waterpark and amphitheater!
- State Universities located within one hour: University of Illinois, Illinois State University, Eastern Illinois University!
- Area Lakes allow for convenient access to boating, water sports & outdoor activities!
- Variety of parks, golf courses, country clubs, and several health clubs!
- Local airport is a short flight to either St. Louis or Chicago to take you anywhere in the world you would like to go!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16946 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northern Indiana Hospitalist &/or Nocturnist Needed! (17194 LH) posted 14 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Illinois posted 28 days ago.
- Indiana Interventional, Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiology! (17055 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Illinois General Surgery $500K+ Year One! (16363 MJ) posted 2 months ago.
- Infectious Disease - Near Orlando! (17023 LH) posted 2 months ago.
Dermatology in Central Illinois! (16946 LH) admin