Texas-Affluent Suburbs of Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Highly competitive base salary, lucrative production incentive, sign on bonus and relocation
- Work with a renowned board certified dermatologist with:
- 24 years of private practice experience
- Nationally and internationally recognized teacher and lecturer
- Team atmosphere
- Expansion of an established, robust and modern dermatology practice
- Latest laser technologies to treat general and cosmetic issues as well as IG-SRT for cancer treatments
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Upscale area (Southlake, Trophy Club, Keller, Colleyville, Grapevine)-home to numerous Fortune 500 Companies with close proximity to the DFW area
- High-end shopping and restaurants within 10 minutes
- Median household income is well over $100,000
- Very safe-virtually no crime
- Several highly rated, exemplary, recognized and blue ribbon school districts to choose from
- Enjoy professional sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas StarsChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17204 Loan Repayment No
- Minnesota Hospitalist Opportunity - $320k+! (17492 LK) posted 7 days ago.
- Colorado - Hospitalist Medical Director (17461 AH) posted 7 days ago.
- Employed Dermatology - Outside Detroit (17495 BC) posted 11 days ago.
- $425,000 Guarantee - Lake & Metro Access! (17490 LK) posted 14 days ago.
- Outpatient Psychiatry in Central Texas (17339 AH) posted about 1 month ago.
Dermatology-Employed (17204 CR) admin