Texas-Affluent Suburbs of Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Highly competitive base salary, lucrative production incentive, sign on bonus and relocation
- Work with a renowned board certified dermatologist with:
- 24 years of private practice experience
- Nationally and internationally recognized teacher and lecturer
- Team atmosphere
- Expansion of an established, robust and modern dermatology practice
- Latest laser technologies to treat general and cosmetic issues as well as IG-SRT for cancer treatments
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Upscale area (Southlake, Trophy Club, Keller, Colleyville, Grapevine)-home to numerous Fortune 500 Companies with close proximity to the DFW area
- High-end shopping and restaurants within 10 minutes
- Median household income is well over $100,000
- Very safe-virtually no crime
- Several highly rated, exemplary, recognized and blue ribbon school districts to choose from
- Enjoy professional sports teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks and the Dallas StarsChad RudelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4393Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17204 Loan Repayment No
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Houston Area OP Pulmonary Medicine – 350-400K! (17108 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Metro & Lake Access - $425,000 Guaranteed! (17693 LK) posted 8 days ago.
- Gynecology Near Savannah, GA! (17709 LH) posted 13 days ago.
Dermatology-Employed (17204 CR) admin