DescriptionDelaware Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity
- A Delaware Hospital is seeking to add a Critical Care /Pulmonologist to its medical staff as a hospital employed physician.
- Candidate would be joining an established and very busy practice, joining two other physicians.
- Employed position
- Blend of Outpatient Clinic and Inpatient coverage for 9 bed ICU
- Call 1 in 3
- Competitive Salary Guarantee plus Productivity Bonus, Relocation Assistance, plus Sign On Bonus
- 30 Paid Days Off per year, plus 6 Holidays, Malpractice and Tail Coverage, CME Allowance
- All Licensure costs covered, All Standard Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located 30 minutes from resort areas of Delaware and Maryland!
- Also centrally located just 2 hours from Baltimore, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC!
- Our community brings small-town life together with a growing recreational population!
- Southern Delaware offers communities brimming with history, charm, and personality; accessible outdoor areas; and a financially viable economy!
- Beautiful farmlands, coastal sceneries, and a mix of old traditions and modern high-tech culture are at your disposal.
- Shopping is tax-free – No sales tax!
- Delaware licensure is only a 4-8 week process!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 7203 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 4 days ago.
- Wound Care Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 4 days ago.
Delaware Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity (7203 LM) admin