DescriptionConnecticut Emergency Medicine Opportunity!
- CT Hospital is seeking a BC/BE P Emergency Medicine physician to join our team of healthcare professionals!
- Emergency medicine trained
- Base salary with very competitive productivity and quality incentives
- Fixed schedule with designated nocturnists covering the majority of the night shifts
- 5- and 9-hour shifts
- Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents and medical and PA students in the ED
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off and CME allowance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance provided
- Relocation expenses are negotiable
- Fully integrated Allscripts electronic medical records system
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful scenic New England
- Located very central to Hartford CT, excellent school systems (ranked number 2 in the state) and ½ hour to Bradley International Airport
- More than 1,000 acres of park land, a range of housing styles and prices in attractive neighborhoods
- An award-winning school system, performing arts organizations, libraries and friendly, community-spirited residents.
- 5 hours to Boston and 2 hours to New York.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 10235 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New York posted 2 days ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Orthopedic NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire posted 2 days ago.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Mississippi posted 2 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 2 days ago.
Connecticut Emergency Medicine Opportunity! (10235 LM) admin