DescriptionConnecticut Child Psychiatry Opportunity!
- CT Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our team of healthcare professionals!
- No weekend or holiday call required
- Employed Position
- Provide services for the adolescent partial hospital program and outpatient child/adolescent ambulatory department
- Faculty appointment available
- Base salary with very competitive productivity and quality incentives
- Generous benefits package, including paid time off, CME & Relocation allowance
- Fully integrated Allscripts electronic medical records system
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful scenic New England
- Located very central to Hartford CT, excellent school systems (ranked number 2 in the state) and ½ hour to Bradley International Airport
- More than 1,000 acres of park land, a range of housing styles and prices in attractive neighborhoods
- An award-winning school system, performing arts organizations, libraries and friendly, community-spirited residents.
- 5 hours to Boston and 2 hours to New York.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Psychiatry - Child
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 10239 Loan Repayment Yes
- Wound Care Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity posted 3 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Missouri posted 3 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oklahoma posted 3 days ago.
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 3 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Vermont posted 3 days ago.
Connecticut Child Psychiatry Opportunity! (10239 LM) admin