DescriptionColorado Mountain Metro – Medical/No Call
Southwest Colorado Oncology
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Join an organization whose providers enjoy year round amenities others only get on vacation. This tenured practice at the foot of the San Juan Mountains will give you the quality of life you’re been looking for.
- Joining 2 Oncologists & 2 NPs
- Primarily Medical Oncology, opportunity for some Hematology if interested
- EPIC Beacon & New state of the art facilities
- 200,000 Service Area
- Generous Guarantee never goes away
- Full Benefits plus sign-on bonus & relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Southwest Colorado Metro at the foot of the San Juan Mountains
- 60,000 MSA Population
- Voted #3 Best Small Towns in America – livability.com
- Ski every weekend!
- Home to Purgatory – #10 Ski Resort is US/Canada – Conde Nast 2020
- Telluride – 2 hrs (#2 Ski Resort in US/Canada – Conde Nast 2020)
- Join your colleagues: Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Hiking/Trail Running, Golf, Fly Fishing and more
- Need to travel? American & United daily flights in/outBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17333 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northern Illinois – Anesthesiology Opportunity $540,311! (17393 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Waterfront University Town Outpatient Anesthesiology Opportunity (17355 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Locum Tenens CRNA Coverage Needed in Connecticut posted 1 day ago.
- Iowa Emergency Medicine Locum Tenens Position Available posted 1 day ago.
- Cardiology Needed at Shiprock Indian Health Hospital in Shiprock, NM posted 1 day ago.
Colorado Mountain Metro – Medical/No Call (17333 BC) admin