DescriptionColorado - Front Range IM Faculty
Your New Opportunity:
- Dual accredited AOA/ACGME program
- Guaranteed salary + production from day ONE!
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan support
- 400 bed, level II trauma and regional medical center
Community DescriptionBeautiful Colorado Community:
- Welcoming Front Range community Population 160,000+
- Desirable 4 seasons climate complimented by year round sunshine
- Visitors travel from all over Colorado to experience local festivals, concerts, rodeos and events
- Outdoor lovers’ dream where you can find yourself mountain biking, kayaking, hiking with nearby skiing and snowboarding!
- Exceedingly low cost of living with multiple optionsAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17479 Loan Repayment Yes
- Colorado - Hospitalist Medical Director (17461 AH) posted 2 days ago.
- Neurosurgery Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Colorado posted 14 days ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Colorado posted about 1 month ago.
- Colorado Metro Oncology (17369 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Colorado Mountain Metro (17333 BC) posted 2 months ago.
Colorado - Front Range IM Faculty (17479 AH) admin