DescriptionColorado – Front Range IM Faculty
Your New Opportunity:
- Dual accredited AOA/ACGME program
- Guaranteed salary + production from day ONE!
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan support
- 350 bed, level II trauma center – certified stroke center also TJC certified joint center
Community DescriptionBeautiful Colorado Community:
- Welcoming Front Range community – Population 160,000+
- Desirable 4 seasons climate complimented by year round sunshine
- Visitors travel from all over Colorado to experience local festivals, concerts, rodeos, and events
- Outdoor lovers’ dream where you can find yourself mountain biking, kayaking, hiking with nearby skiing and snowboarding!
- Exceedingly low cost of living with multiple options
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Adam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 15826 Loan Repayment Yes
- Michigan Academic Psychiatry (16793 JC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Colorado Low Volume FP/OB/ER - $325,000 Salary+ (16635 AH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Full-Spectrum Midwest Family Medicine $250K Salary + $150K Up Front! (16633 MJ) posted 3 months ago.
- Missouri Cardiothoracic Surgery! (16468 LH) posted 4 months ago.
- $600K+ Missouri - Non-Invasive Cardiology! (16467 LH) posted 4 months ago.
Colorado – Front Range IM Faculty (15826 AH) admin