DescriptionColorado - Front Range CRNA
Your New Opportunity:
- Hospital Employed = all the benefits
- Guaranteed salary
- Practice initiation, relocation and student loan, 6 weeks’ vacation with carryover
- 400 bed, Level II trauma and regional medical center
Community DescriptionBeautiful Colorado Community:
- Welcoming Front Range community - Population 160,000+
- Colorado natives travel to visit the festivals, concerts and rodeos here
- Desirable 4 seasons climate complimented by year round sunshine
- Outdoor lovers’ dream where you can find yourself mountain biking, kayaking, hiking with nearby skiing and snowboarding!
- Exceedingly low cost of living with multiple optionsAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17352 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Neonatology Coverage Needed in Louisiana posted 6 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Coverage Needed in New York posted 6 days ago.
- Temporary CRNA Locum Tenens Assignment in Arizona posted 8 days ago.
- Colorado Low Volume FP/OB/ER - $325,000 Salary+ (17560 AH) posted 21 days ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Colorado posted 23 days ago.
Colorado - Front Range CRNA (17352 AH) admin