DescriptionCollege Town seeking FM physicians for Outpatient Clinic
Your New Opportunity:
- Outpatient Only – Join established clinic(s) with over 20 family medicine providers.
- $100,000 Commencement Bonus + $236,000 Salary and production incentives
- Visa Candidates Encouraged- J1 and H1b visa sponsorship options
- Up to $100,000 in state funded tuition reimbursement
- #5 of TOP 10 States for Physicians ,#3 of 50 for Happiest State To Live In (Wallet Hub- study), Nation’s TOP 10 Most Wired Hospital System
- Indoor Aquatic Center, Sports Arena with 2 sheets of Ice, Private Schools, over 40 miles of Biking and Walking Trails and even more!
- University Town- 8,000 + students attend this state college.
- Four season climate- Warm summers to enjoy the rivers and lakes, Snow in the winter for skiing, sledding and making snowmen.
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sean PiekarskiGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4341Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14627 Loan Repayment Yes
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for the VA Community Based Outpatient Center (CBOC) in Cumberland, MD new posted about 5 hours ago.
- California ENT Locum Tenens Position Available new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pulmonary Diseases Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Southern Oregon Outpatient Sleep Medicine! (14691 LH) posted 1 day ago.
College Town seeking FM physicians for Outpatient Clinic (14627 SP) admin