DescriptionCoastal South Carolina Orthopedic Opportunity
- We are seeking a full time BE/BC Orthopedic surgeon to fill a position with a hospital orthopaedic practice on the coast of South Carolina!
- This is an opportunity to join a busy joint surgeon, sports medicine surgeon, foot & ankle, spine surgeon and an orthopaedic PA.
- A newly constructed office
- This is a great long-term opportunity to establish yourself in a growing coastal community.
- We are offering a hospital-employed position with a competitive income guarantee, sign-on bonus, and more.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our Hospital’s current campus includes 20 acres in a tranquil, tree-lined setting surrounded by graceful Colonial and antebellum homes.
- Our coastal community offers an endless amount of outdoor recreation including beaches, inshore & offshore fishing, golf, sailing, boating, and more.
- The area also has great restaurants, cultural events, and shopping.
- Farmers markets with fresh produce and seafood dot the landscape.
- Located on the Coast of South Carolina, approximately 40 miles of Myrtle Beach and an hour of Charleston.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5799 Loan Repayment No
- CRNA Locum Tenens Opportunity in Connecticut new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pulmonary Diseases Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in South Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in South Carolina posted 5 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 5 days ago.
Coastal South Carolina Orthopedic Opportunity (5799 LM) admin