DescriptionCoastal South Carolina Hematology Oncology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Hematologist Oncologist to join a well-established practice!
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Gorgeous Coastal Area!
- Enjoy the amenities of urban/suburban attractive living!
- Plentiful recreation options in this region!
- There are great options for family oriented communities, public & private schools, colleges and universities!
- Shopping, fine dining, sporting and cultural events available to our residents!
- A great balance of all four seasons and great access to NC and SC beaches and mountains!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Hematology - Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16326 Loan Repayment Yes
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Coastal Maine Town posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Coastal Maine Town posted 1 day ago.
- Medical Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment Available 30 minutes outside Nashua, NH posted 1 day ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Missouri posted 1 day ago.
- Lexington, KY Area Hematology Oncology! (16350 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Coastal South Carolina Hematology Oncology! (16326 LH) admin