DescriptionCoastal Oregon OBGYN!
- Seeking BC/BE OBGYN to join an existing practice along the Oregon Coast!
- Good mix of both OB and GYN
- Less than 1 in 3 call responsibilities -Practice will includes 3 ½ OB-GYNs plus 2 certified NMW
- Average 3 clinic days and one OR day
- No V backs - Average of 350 deliveries per year at hospital
- Employed Position with a competitive salary and a generous benefits package
- We also offer incentives for achieving productivity and quality targets
- Competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice, paid-time off, and CME reimbursement
- A full service, 25-bed critical access, not-for-profit hospital where patient centered care is a priority!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located on the beautiful Oregon coast, just 90 minutes from Portland!
- A historic, vibrant community with thriving theater, arts and culinary scenes!
- Also rich with outdoor recreation, including hiking, surfing, fishing, boating, biking and more!
- Our community is frequently featured as a great small town to live in by magazines and newspapers!
- Live in a community that is a popular vacation destination!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16835 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Community OBGYN - #$350,000 Base Salary (16641 AH) posted 19 days ago.
- Oregon Neonatology! (16646 LH) posted 27 days ago.
- Southeast Georgia OBGYN! (16733 LH) posted 2 months ago.
- Occupational Medicine Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in Oregon posted 2 months ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in Oregon posted 2 months ago.
Coastal Oregon OBGYN! (16835 LH) admin