DescriptionCoastal Northern California - Vascular Surgery!
- Seeking a Board Certified Vascular Surgeon to join an established practice!
- 100% adult
- Lab and X-ray onsite
- Average 18 patients per day including 3-4 surgeries
- Current group consists of 2 other surgeons
- 2-year salary guarantee then wRVU
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Easy access to San Francisco and Sacramento- Only 30 miles of the coast and sandy beaches!
- City population of over 170k and metro population of over 500k!
- Fabulous, year-round warm weather and a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants!
- Surrounded by vineyards, wineries and breathtaking redwoods!
- Great community for families with excellent public and private schools as well as plenty of kid-friendly museums, restaurants, parks, safari and more!
- Dine at Michelin-starred, world-renowned restaurants and shop charming markets!
- Enjoy an array of recreational activities including golfing, river rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, hot-air ballooning and much more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Vascular Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15505 Loan Repayment No
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Missouri posted 2 days ago.
- Orthopedics Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Maine posted 2 days ago.
- General Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Oklahoma posted 2 days ago.
- West Illinois General Surgery! (16171 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Neuro Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 4 days ago.
Coastal Northern California - Vascular Surgery! (15505 LH) admin