DescriptionCoastal Northern California - Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Pulmonologist to join a busy, established practice!
- Sleep Medicine fellowship required
- Full-time, outpatient only
- Minimal practice call with no hospital call required
- 8 sleep study beds; PFT lab onsite
- Average 16-20 patients per day
- State-of-the-art acute care hospital
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Easy access to San Francisco and Sacramento- Only 30 miles of the coast and sandy beaches!
- City population of over 170k and metro population of over 500k!
- Fabulous, year-round warm weather and a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants!
- Surrounded by vineyards, wineries and breathtaking redwoods!
- Great community for families with excellent public and private schools as well as plenty of kid-friendly museums, restaurants, parks, safari and more!
- Dine at Michelin-starred, world-renowned restaurants and shop charming markets!
- Enjoy an array of recreational activities including golfing, river rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, hot-air ballooning and much more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Sleep Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14825 Loan Repayment Yes
- California Locum Tenens Dermatology Assignment Available posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine NP Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physicians needed for the Harrison VA Outpatient Clinic in Harrison, AR posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Northern Michigan posted 1 day ago.
- Internal Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Indiana posted 1 day ago.
Coastal Northern California - Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine! (14825 LH) admin