DescriptionCoastal Northern California Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Full-time, no call
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- City population of over 170k and metro population of over 500k!
- Easy access to San Francisco and Sacramento- Only 30 miles of the coast and sandy beaches!
- Fabulous, year-round warm weather and a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants!
- Surrounded by vineyards, wineries and breathtaking redwoods!
- Great community for families with excellent public and private schools as well as plenty of kid-friendly museums, restaurants, parks, safari and more!
- Dine at Michelin-starred, world-renowned restaurants and shop charming markets!
- Enjoy an array of recreational activities including golfing, river rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, hot-air ballooning and much more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14721 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 3 days ago.
- Neuro Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California posted 5 days ago.
- Transplant Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 5 days ago.
Coastal Northern California Internal Medicine! (14721 LH) admin