DescriptionCoastal Northern California Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Full-time, no call
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- City population of over 170k and metro population of over 500k!
- Easy access to San Francisco and Sacramento- Only 30 miles of the coast and sandy beaches!
- Fabulous, year-round warm weather and a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants!
- Surrounded by vineyards, wineries and breathtaking redwoods!
- Great community for families with excellent public and private schools as well as plenty of kid-friendly museums, restaurants, parks, safari and more!
- Dine at Michelin-starred, world-renowned restaurants and shop charming markets!
- Enjoy an array of recreational activities including golfing, river rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, hot-air ballooning and much more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14721 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center, In Corpus Christi, TX posted 4 days ago.
Coastal Northern California Internal Medicine! (14721 LH) admin