DescriptionCoastal Northern California - Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- 100% adult
- Lab onsite
- Average 16 patients per day
- Current group consists of 3 Physicians and 1 Mid-level
- 2-year salary guarantee then wRVU
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Easy access to San Francisco and Sacramento- Only 30 miles of the coast and sandy beaches!
- City population of over 170k and metro population of over 500k!
- Fabulous, year-round warm weather and a charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants!
- Surrounded by vineyards, wineries and breathtaking redwoods!
- Great community for families with excellent public and private schools as well as plenty of kid-friendly museums, restaurants, parks, safari and more!
- Dine at Michelin-starred, world-renowned restaurants and shop charming markets!
- Enjoy an array of recreational activities including golfing, river rafting, fishing, hiking, biking, hot-air ballooning and much more!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15504 Loan Repayment No
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Jersey posted 4 days ago.
- Temporary ENT Coverage Needed in California posted 6 days ago.
- Temporary Hospitalist Coverage Needed in California posted 16 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Invasive Cardiology! (17283 LH) posted 17 days ago.
- Temporary Gastroenterology Coverage Needed in North Carolina posted 19 days ago.
Coastal Northern California - Gastroenterology! (15504 LH) admin