DescriptionCoastal New England Spine Neurosurgery!!
- Opportunity for a Board Certified Neurological Spine Surgeon to join our dedicated team in New England!!
- Practice focuses exclusively on the surgical treatment of adult spinal disorders
- The ideal candidate must be a dynamic personable individual with confidence, experience and skill set required for transition to a high-volume elective spine practice.
- The successful applicant would be expected to enhance and expand our current reputation as a destination spine surgery center.
- Group prides itself on high patient and referring provider satisfaction.
- Call responsibilities are limited to spine pathology only, and are designed to have minimal impact on the elective spine surgery schedule.
- Competitive salary with incentive plan, full benefits package including a retirement savings plan, generous paid time off, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a Coastal New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A community rich in cultural resources, outstanding schools, and year-round outdoor recreation from the ocean to the mountains!
- Our lively city successfully incorporates its historic character into a modern urban environment, including a colorful working waterfront and cobblestone streets!
- Friendly, hardworking people, thriving arts scene, affordable housing, outstanding schools and health care options!
- Abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- Consistently ranked nationally as one of the ten safest, culturally fascinating and best places to live in the U.S.!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11275 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Florida Neurology! (15150 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Hematology Oncology! (15149 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Gastroenterology! (15148 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Coastal New Jersey Anesthesiology! (15115 LH) posted 16 days ago.
- Southwest Ohio Neurology! (15075 LH) posted 22 days ago.
Coastal New England Spine Neurosurgery!! (11275 LM) admin