DescriptionCoastal New England Emergency Medicine!
- Seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician in Coastal Maine!
- Must be Emergency Medicine Trained!
- 12 Hour Shift Scheduling
- Employed Position
- Excellent Work/Life Balance
- Practice in a very desirable location with an established & respected group in a collegial atmosphere.
- Highly Competitive Compensation, Excellent benefits, Loan Repayment and Relocation!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Relax in a safe family setting in one of New England’s most beautiful resort cities!
- The unmatched natural beauty is your backdrop for world-class sailing, golfing, hiking, bicycling, birdwatching, skiing and more!
- World-class restaurants and shops, Oceanside parks, and endless opportunities to enjoy our coastal Maine resort!
- High quality schools rank among New England's best!
- Whether you enjoy the theatre or the beauty of our four season recreation, we can offer you a balanced lifestyle!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 12262 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
Coastal New England Emergency Medicine! (12262 LH) admin