DescriptionCoastal Maine OBGYN!
- Seeking a Board Certified OBGYN to join an established practice!
- 1:4 Call
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Small-town charm with access to the amenities of a major city!
- Weekly farmers markets, soft sand beaches and year-long recreational activities make this community a nature lovers’ paradise!
- Sailing, surfing, kayaking, fishing, golfing, biking, hiking and camping are a few of the activities available!
- Concerts, festivals and craft fairs are held on their beautiful pastoral grounds throughout all four seasons!
- Incredible oceanfront dining options ranging from clam shacks and diners to gourmet restaurants!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13834 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northeast CRNA Opportunity $231,549+ Proven Income! (15198 LK) posted 12 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Orthopedics Opportunity $650k+! (15147 LK) posted 12 days ago.
- CRNA Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Maine posted 14 days ago.
- Coastal CT Outpatient Pediatrics Near NYC! (15276 LH) posted 23 days ago.
- Coastal Virginia Inpatient Psychiatry! (15260 LH) posted 23 days ago.
Coastal Maine OBGYN! (13834 LH) admin