DescriptionCoastal Maine Internal Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 1:3 Call
- 18-20 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Small-town charm with access to the amenities of a major city!
- Weekly farmers markets, soft sand beaches and year-long recreational activities make this community a nature lovers’ paradise!
- Sailing, surfing, kayaking, fishing, golfing, biking, hiking and camping are a few of the activities available!
- Concerts, festivals and craft fairs are held on their beautiful pastoral grounds throughout all four seasons!
- Incredible oceanfront dining options ranging from clam shacks and diners to gourmet restaurants!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13832 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Medicine Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in New York State posted 2 days ago.
- Orthopedics Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Maine posted 2 days ago.
- Medical Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Maine posted 2 days ago.
- Temporary Anesthesiology Coverage needed for Assignment in Maine posted 2 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 4 days ago.
Coastal Maine Internal Medicine! (13832 LH) admin