DescriptionCoastal Maine Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a busy, established practice!
- Outpatient only
- 4 day shifts per week
- 75% Adult & 25% Peds; 30% Geriatric
- Epic EMR experience is highly preferred
- Active Maine license required
- Hospital employed position
- Current team consists of 7 Physicians and 1 APP
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Charming, coastal community surrounded by pristine lakes, streams and mountains that overlook the sea and our world-class bay!
- Named one of “America’s Prettiest Towns” by Forbes Magazine, stating it “has probably the most picturesque harbor you’ve ever seen”!
- Plethora of outdoor recreational opportunities including sailing, kayaking, fishing, swimming, biking, hiking, rock climbing and much more!
- Culturally rich and historic downtown with unique local shops and a vibrant arts scene!
- Family-oriented community with excellent schools!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15914 Loan Repayment Yes
- Outpatient Orthopedic Locum Tenens Assignment in Southern Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois University Town posted 1 day ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 1.5hrs from Durham, NC posted 1 day ago.
- Family Nurse Practitioner needed at the San Diego American Indian Health Center posted 1 day ago.
Coastal Maine Family Medicine! (15914 LH) admin