DescriptionCoastal Maine Area Emergency Medicine!
- Seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Emergency Medicine residency training required
- Full-time, rotating day and night shifts
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME, paid malpractice and comprehensive benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Coastal Maine community located under an hour of Portland and an international airport!
- Easy access to parks, rivers, lakes, beaches and mountains!
- Four seasons of outdoor activities available including swimming, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, cycling, golfing and much more!
- Very safe and affordable area to live and raise a family!
- Wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options available year round!
- Community boasts a weekly farmer’s market, annual festivals and events, art walk and public theatre!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14571 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – Inpatient Psychiatry! (15353 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Critical Care/Intensivist! (15352 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 6 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM posted 6 days ago.
Coastal Maine Area Emergency Medicine! (14571 LH) admin