DescriptionCoastal Florida Pulmonary/CC Opportunity!
- Seeking BE/BC Pulmonary/CC physician to join a physician-owned, physician-governed multispecialty group practice located on the Florida Coast!
- Practice expanding from 3 to 4 physicians due to growth
- Employee for 2 years
- Partnership upon successfully completing 2nd year
- EBUS Training is a plus, but not required
- Florida licensed candidates &/or those with ties are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary, based upon experience plus productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits, Relocation, CME & Retirement Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Highest ranking school district in Florida!
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life!
- The heart of downtown offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries and outdoor cafes!
- Enjoy the professional, cultural and educational advantages of big city living in a scenic and natural coastal setting!
- Considered one of the top areas in the nation to live and to retire!
- Travel to anywhere in the world with convenient air service from 2 International Airports just minutes away!
- With no state income tax, low property taxes, and low energy costs, it is a very affordable place to live!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16881 Loan Repayment No
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Pulmonary Disease Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 10 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 16 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Outpatient Only Neurology! (17177 LH) posted 22 days ago.
- High Volume ENT – 75% MGMA Comp (17094 BC) posted 24 days ago.
Coastal Florida Pulmonary/CC Opportunity! (16881 LH) admin