DescriptionCoastal Florida Pulmonary/CC!
- Seeking BE/BC Pulmonary/CC physician to join a physician-owned, physician-governed multispecialty group practice located on the Florida Coast!
- Practice expanding from 3 to 4 physicians due to growth
- Employee for 2 years
- Partnership upon successfully completing 2nd year
- EBUS Training is a plus, but not required
- Florida licensed candidates &/or those with ties are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary, based upon experience plus productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits, Relocation, CME & Retirement Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Highest ranking school district in Florida!
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life!
- The heart of downtown offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries and outdoor cafes!
- Enjoy the professional, cultural and educational advantages of big city living in a scenic and natural coastal setting!
- Considered one of the top areas in the nation to live and to retire!
- Travel to anywhere in the world with convenient air service from 2 International Airports just minutes away!
- With no state income tax, low property taxes, and low energy costs, it is a very affordable place to live!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16881 Loan Repayment No
- FL Partnership - Ortho Foot/Ankle, Total Joints &/or Trauma! (17736 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Orthopedic Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Florida posted 5 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Interventional Cardiology! (17606 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Houston Area OP Pulmonary Medicine – 350-400K! (17108 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Coastal Florida Neurology! (17635 LH) posted 28 days ago.
Coastal Florida Pulmonary/CC! (16881 LH) admin