DescriptionCoastal Florida Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a growing, established practice!
- Inpatient/outpatient setting
- Employee for 2 years. Partnership upon successfully completing 2nd year
- Florida licensed candidates and/or those with ties strongly preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Highest ranking school district in Florida!
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life!
- The heart of downtown offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries and outdoor cafes!
- Enjoy the professional, cultural and educational advantages of big city living in a scenic and natural coastal setting!
- Considered one of the top areas in the nation to live and to retire!
- Travel to anywhere in the world with convenient air service from 2 International Airports just minutes away!
- With no state income tax, low property taxes, and low energy costs, it is a very affordable place to live!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15150 Loan Repayment No
- Pediatric Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment Near West Palm Beach, FL posted 4 days ago.
- West Virginia Neurology! (16718 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area Outpatient Neurology! (16706 LH) posted 19 days ago.
- Southeast Waterfront Outpatient Family Practice $250k+! (16425 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Jacksonville, FL Breast Surgery! (16591 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Coastal Florida Neurology! (15150 LH) admin