DescriptionCoastal Florida Invasive Cardiology!
- Seeking BE/BC Invasive Cardiologist to join a physician-owned, physician-governed multispecialty group practice located on the Florida Coast!
- Replacement of a departing physician –Full patient base!
- Employee for 2 years
- Partnership upon successfully completing 2nd year
- Florida licensed candidates &/or those with ties are preferred, but not required
- Highly Competitive Compensation package, Base salary, based upon experience plus productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits, Relocation, CME & Retirement Benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- One of America's most desirable places to live, work and raise a family!
- Highest ranking school district in Florida!
- The clean air, sparkling white sand beaches and sunny climate have made it world famous as a center for the good life!
- The heart of downtown offers an unrivaled choice of fine cuisine, coffee-houses, shops, galleries and outdoor cafes!
- Enjoy the professional, cultural and educational advantages of big city living in a scenic and natural coastal setting!
- Considered one of the top areas in the nation to live and to retire!
- Travel to anywhere in the world with convenient air service from 2 International Airports just minutes away!
- With no state income tax, low property taxes, and low energy costs, it is a very affordable place to live!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17283 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northern Illinois – Interventional Cardiology Opportunity $825,337! (17400 LK) posted 3 days ago.
- Cardiology Needed at Shiprock Indian Health Hospital in Shiprock, NM posted 3 days ago.
- Jacksonville, FL Dermatology – General &/or Pediatrics (17382 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Urology in West Palm/Boynton Beach (17236 AH) posted 15 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Coastal Florida Invasive Cardiology! (17283 LH) admin