DescriptionCoastal California Urology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join a successful multi-specialty group!
- 1:3 call schedule
- 5-day work week
- Physician-employed position
- Busy practice with high demand for services
- Highly trained staff and well-respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14690 Loan Repayment Yes
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Hematology Oncology Physician needed for the VA Central California Health Care System in Fresno, CA posted 1 day ago.
- Urology – 1 Hour of Dallas Metroplex! (14498 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- California Part-Time GI Needed (14513 JC) posted 1 day ago.
Coastal California Urology! (14690 LH) admin