DescriptionCoastal California Pediatrics!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join an established practice!
- 1:4 call
- Average 16-20 patients per day
- Level II NICU
- Strong OB presence
- California license required due to the length of time it takes to obtain
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and 401K retirement plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15074 Loan Repayment No
- Surgical Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Coastal South Texas posted 5 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 14 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in California posted 26 days ago.
- Urgent Care Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in California posted 26 days ago.
- Western New York Pediatrics! (16905 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Coastal California Pediatrics! (15074 LH) admin