DescriptionCoastal California Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join a very busy, highly respected Neurology/Sleep practice!
- Full spectrum Neurological care, including MS, Epilepsy, NCS, movement disorders and others
- 1:4 call
- EEG required
- Physician-employed position
- Opportunity for future Sleep Lab Directorship available
- Advanced resources and professional support from highly respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14689 Loan Repayment Yes
- Northeast Neurology Opportunity - $375k+ (16818 LK) posted 8 days ago.
- Coastal Oregon OBGYN! (16835 LH) posted 17 days ago.
- TX Neurology Opportunity $390k+! (15391 LK) posted 29 days ago.
- Neurologist needed for Sacramento VA Medical Center in Mather, CA posted about 1 month ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Missouri posted about 1 month ago.
Coastal California Neurology! (14689 LH) admin