DescriptionCoastal California Hospitalist!
- Seeking a BC/BE physician to join a successful multi-specialty group!
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling available
- 72 hours of physician coverage daily, 12 hour shifts
- 16-18 encounters with 2-3 being admissions per physician
- Procedures are not required
- Highly trained staff and well-respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14675 Loan Repayment Yes
- Interventional Radiology Locum Tenens in California new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Coastal Oregon OBGYN! (16835 LH) posted 17 days ago.
- TX Neurology Opportunity $390k+! (15391 LK) posted 29 days ago.
- Neurologist needed for Sacramento VA Medical Center in Mather, CA posted about 1 month ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Connecticut posted 2 months ago.
Coastal California Hospitalist! (14675 LH) admin