DescriptionCoastal California Hospitalist!
- Seeking a BC/BE physician to join a successful multi-specialty group!
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling available
- 72 hours of physician coverage daily, 12 hour shifts
- 16-18 encounters with 2-3 being admissions per physician
- Procedures are not required
- Highly trained staff and well-respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14675 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alabama posted 4 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in California posted 7 days ago.
- Southeast Hospitalist (16991 AH) posted 28 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Coastal California Hospitalist! (14675 LH) admin