DescriptionCoastal California Gastroenterology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a successful multi-specialty group!
- Employed position
- Maximum of 7 on call days per month
- Full service GI unit fully staffed with skilled nurses and technicians
- Equipment includes Olympus 190 Series, ERCP with Spyglass, Esophageal Motility with BRAVO, endoscopic ultrasound, and more
- Varied and challenging patient base
- Jump right in and see patients immediately
- Highly trained staff and well-respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14673 Loan Repayment Yes
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in California posted 7 days ago.
- Birmingham, AL Gastroenterology!! (17031 LH) posted 29 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Western New York Gastroenterology!! (16903 LH) posted 2 months ago.
- Coastal Florida Pulmonary/CC Opportunity! (16881 LH) posted 2 months ago.
Coastal California Gastroenterology! (14673 LH) admin