DescriptionCoastal California ENT!
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a very busy, successful multi-specialty group!
- ED call is 1:3
- Opportunity for sub-specialties
- Employed position
- Each provider has their own Medical Assistant
- Scoping equipment and room available for each physician, thyroid ultrasound and more
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14701 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California Wine Country posted 1 day ago.
- Vascular Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 11 days ago.
- Sacramento, CA Psychiatry Medical Director! (16634 LH) posted 27 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment Near Los Angeles, CA posted 30 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 1.5hrs from Sacramento, CA posted about 1 month ago.
Coastal California ENT! (14701 LH) admin