DescriptionCoastal California ENT!
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a very busy, successful multi-specialty group!
- ED call is 1:3
- Opportunity for sub-specialties
- Employed position
- Each provider has their own Medical Assistant
- Scoping equipment and room available for each physician, thyroid ultrasound and more
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14701 Loan Repayment Yes
- California Cardiology Nurse Practitioner Locum Tenens Opportunity Available posted 4 days ago.
- Coastal South Carolina Hematology Oncology Locum Tenens Coverage posted 5 days ago.
- Neuro Critical Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 12 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Assignment Available in California posted 12 days ago.
- Transplant Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 12 days ago.
Coastal California ENT! (14701 LH) admin