DescriptionCoastal California Emergency Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join a successful multi-specialty group!
- Flexible scheduling
- Moderate to high acuity
- Annual volume of 36,000
- 2 trauma bays with designated trauma team
- 20 patient beds with 6 Fast Track beds
- 36 hours of physician coverage, 16 hours APP coverage in Fast Track
- Highly trained staff and well-respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14674 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Neurology Assignment Available in California posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary ENT Coverage Needed in California posted 4 days ago.
- 2 FTE Emergency Medicine Physicians Needed for the Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Healthcare Facility in Belcourt, ND posted 4 days ago.
Coastal California Emergency Medicine! (14674 LH) admin