DescriptionCoastal California Dermatology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a successful multi-specialty group!
- Employed position in a primarily Medical Dermatology practice
- Colleague anticipating retirement; full patient base immediately available
- Only phototherapy box to treat psoriasis in the county
- Very busy practice, currently not accepting new patients
- Highly trained staff and well-respected colleagues
- Very competitive compensation based on experience plus RVU bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus, excellent benefits package, relocation & CME
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Situated along the spectacular Northern California coastline, our community is one of California’s best kept secrets!
- The city is bordered on one side by a beautiful bay, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods which offer a reminder of the area’s rich logging heritage!
- A variety of cultural opportunities are available, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups!
- Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, birding and backpacking all available close by!
- Come explore our community and see why people have come to love practicing in this area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14672 Loan Repayment Yes
- Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Anesthesiology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Hematology Oncology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 5 days ago.
Coastal California Dermatology! (14672 LH) admin