DescriptionCleveland, Ohio Area Radiology!
- Seeking a Board Certified Radiologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, Monday-Friday
- Employed position
- State-of-the-art imaging technology
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Cleveland is a cosmopolitan Midwestern city with a much better cost of living than Chicago or New York!
- The city offers many cultural activities, including one of the top symphony orchestras in the United States!
- The city also has many theatrical options, including the Broadway series, as well as community theaters!
- There are many fine restaurants and other entertainment options, including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
- Cleveland also offers many sporting activities to participate in, as well as to view!
- There are three professional sports teams: basketball, football and baseball!
- Overall, Cleveland offers an excellent environment to raise a family with excellent public and private school systems!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14987 Loan Repayment Yes
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 4 days ago.
Cleveland, Ohio Area Radiology! (14987 LH) admin