DescriptionCincinnati, OH - Outpatient OBGYN!
- Seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Flexible hours; 4 or 5-day work week
- Average of 20-25 visits per day
- No hospital work, outpatient surgeries or call
- Procedures in office – Colonoscopies, IUD’s, Nexplanons, Biopsies
- Perfect position for someone hoping to get away from the delivery & surgical aspect
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and 401(k) retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Cincinnati is ranked ninth on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and is also the fifth most affordable metropolitan area in the U.S.!
- One of the most affordable real estate markets; more than 40% lower than the national average!
- World-class parks, arts venues, restaurants, professional sports teams and easy access to two international airports!
- The area boasts top-rated public school districts, a variety of excellent private school options and several universities!
- Amazing variety of recreational activities, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment available!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15527 Loan Repayment Yes
- East Tennessee OBGYN! (17015 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Primary Care Needed - 50 Miles from the Heart of Dallas! (17014 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Endocrinology Opportunity Near Chicago! (17002 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Neurology Near Chicago! (17001 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Cincinnati, OH - Outpatient OBGYN! (15527 LH) admin