DescriptionCincinnati, OH – Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- Average of 20 patients per day
- Spanish would be a plus!
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and 401(k) retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Cincinnati is ranked ninth on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and is also the fifth most affordable metropolitan area in the U.S.!
- One of the most affordable real estate markets; more than 40% lower than the national average!
- World-class parks, arts venues, restaurants, professional sports teams and easy access to two international airports!
- The area boasts top-rated public school districts, a variety of excellent private school options and several universities!
- Amazing variety of recreational activities, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment available!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17161 Loan Repayment Yes
- Locum Tenens Family Medicine Coverage Needed in Texas posted 3 days ago.
- Family Medicine Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 4 days ago.
- 2 FTE Emergency Medicine Physicians Needed for the Quentin N. Burdick Memorial Healthcare Facility in Belcourt, ND posted 5 days ago.
- Colorado Low Volume FP/OB/ER - $325,000 Salary+ (17560 AH) posted 18 days ago.
- Southeast OB/GYN- $400,000 First Year Potential! (17573 LS) posted 18 days ago.
Cincinnati, OH – Family Medicine! (17161 LH) admin