DescriptionCincinnati, OH - Child Psychiatry $300K+!
- Seeking a BC/BE Child Psychiatrist to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- 4 days per week with one late night
- Average at least 12-15 patients per day
- $300,000 base salary plus production and quality bonuses
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401(k) retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Cincinnati is ranked ninth on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and is also the fifth most affordable metropolitan area in the U.S.!
- One of the most affordable real estate markets; more than 40% lower than the national average!
- World-class parks, arts venues, restaurants, professional sports teams and easy access to two international airports!
- The area boasts top-rated public school districts, a variety of excellent private school options and several universities!
- Amazing variety of recreational activities, sports, cultural arts and other entertainment available!
- The region's 35,000 acres of parks and nature preserves offer outdoor enjoyment year round!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Psychiatry - Child
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16008 Loan Repayment Yes
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 25 miles from Michigan’s Capital posted 1 day ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 15 miles from Philadelphia posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 30 minutes outside of San Bernardino, CA posted 5 days ago.
- $300K+ Midwest Family Medicine with Leadership Opportunities (16166 MJ) posted 9 days ago.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 20 days ago.
Cincinnati, OH - Child Psychiatry $300K+! (16008 LH) admin