DescriptionCincinnati Area Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join a busy private practice!
- Practice consists of six board certified pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians
- Well respected group that has served the community for over 25 years and has an active referral base of primary care physicians and surgical subspecialists
- Pulmonologists provide intensivist care for the hospital’s intensive care unit and deliver outpatient care in a new office attached to the hospital
- Progressive program with busy bronchoscopy services including EBUS, APC and bronchial stent placement capabilities
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Cincinnati is ranked ninth on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and is also the fifth most affordable metropolitan area in the U.S.!
- One of the most affordable real estate markets; more than 40% lower than the national average!
- World-class parks, arts venues, restaurants, professional sports teams and easy access to two international airports!
- The area boasts top-rated public school districts, a variety of excellent private school options and several universities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13675 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hematology Oncology Physician needed for the VA Central California Health Care System in Fresno, CA posted 1 day ago.
- Urgent Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 2 days ago.
- Critical Care NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Illinois posted 2 days ago.
- Southern Charm, 100% Nephrology - $450K salary + production (13424 CM) posted 5 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area - Orthopedics! (15354 LH) posted 6 days ago.
Cincinnati Area Pulmonology/Critical Care! (13675 LH) admin