DescriptionCincinnati Area Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join a busy private practice!
- Practice consists of six board certified pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians
- Well respected group that has served the community for over 25 years and has an active referral base of primary care physicians and surgical subspecialists
- Pulmonologists provide intensivist care for the hospital’s intensive care unit and deliver outpatient care in a new office attached to the hospital
- Progressive program with busy bronchoscopy services including EBUS, APC and bronchial stent placement capabilities
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Cincinnati is ranked ninth on Forbes’ list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family” and is also the fifth most affordable metropolitan area in the U.S.!
- One of the most affordable real estate markets; more than 40% lower than the national average!
- World-class parks, arts venues, restaurants, professional sports teams and easy access to two international airports!
- The area boasts top-rated public school districts, a variety of excellent private school options and several universities!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13675 Loan Repayment Yes
- Critical Care Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Washington posted 6 days ago.
- Temporary Critical Care Coverage Needed in Western Michigan posted 7 days ago.
- Internal Medicine Partnership – One Hour of Atlanta! (17107 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiology – 30 Minutes of Atlanta! (17106 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Neurology – One Hour of Atlanta! (17105 LH) posted 8 days ago.
Cincinnati Area Pulmonology/Critical Care! (13675 LH) admin