DescriptionCharlotte, NC Suburb – Vascular Surgery!
- Seeking a Board Certified, Fellowship-Trained Vascular Surgeon to join a busy, well-established practice!
- Experience in hemodialysis access, vein procedures, endovascular and open surgery is a plus
- No General Surgery procedures or call required
- Employed practice with 1 other Vascular Surgeon and 1 Vascular Surgery PA
- Opportunity to build a patient base very quickly
- Guaranteed base salary for 1-2 years, productivity (RVU model) incentives
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Identified by Business Week as One of the Best Places to Raise a Family!
- College town (Population of 65,000)!
- Award winning schools, low taxes, close proximity to beaches and mountains make it a great place to live and work!
- County in the top 15 fastest growing counties in the United States!
- Area lake with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, great for hiking and camping!
- Located in the Charlotte, NC area!
- **South Carolina licensure is only a 1-3 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Vascular Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14833 Loan Repayment Yes
- Charlotte, NC Suburb – Pulmonology/Critical Care! (14832 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Charlotte, NC Suburb – Interventional Neurology! (14831 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Charlotte, NC Suburb – Internal Medicine! (14830 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Charlotte, NC Suburb – Family Medicine! (14829 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Charlotte, NC Suburb – Infectious Disease! (14824 LH) posted 4 days ago.
Charlotte, NC Suburb – Vascular Surgery! (14833 LH) admin