DescriptionCharlotte, NC Suburb – Interventional Neurology!
- Seeking a Board Certified Neurointerventionalist to lead a flourishing Neuroscience program!
- NIR/Endovascular fellowship training and 3-5 years of post-training experience required
- Ideal candidate is also fellowship trained in Vascular and/or Neurocritical Care
- Employed position
- Level III trauma center as well as a Primary Stroke Center
- Full service Neurosurgical and Intensivist support
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Identified by Business Week as One of the Best Places to Raise a Family!
- College town (Population of 65,000)!
- Award winning schools, low taxes, close proximity to beaches and mountains make it a great place to live and work!
- County in the top 15 fastest growing counties in the United States!
- Area lake with more than 325 miles of shoreline, 2,300 acres of greenway, great for hiking and camping!
- Located in the Charlotte, NC area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14831 Loan Repayment Yes
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Virginia new posted about 5 hours ago.
- Pennsylvania Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment posted 6 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment in North Carolina posted 6 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment in Minnesota posted 6 days ago.
- Neurology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Missouri posted 11 days ago.
Charlotte, NC Suburb – Interventional Neurology! (14831 LH) admin